.A Cool Winter Morning.


Hello again, my favorite bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another sweet little mix and match outfit today, I do hope you enjoy.
This adorable oversized sweatshirt is from the creative designers behind [Cynful], made for the Frost Event! I love it, it looks beyond comfortable, comes in several sizes, available in several colors, great texturing, wrinkles in all the right places, subtle shading here and there where it counts, and zero modding for my shape. A must have for any girl's closet! Remember guys, Frost opens 12.12.12, so GET READY TO SHOP! There's tons of goodies over there, including this amazing oversized sweatshirt, so make sure you mark it and get your shop on when it's open!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Exile - One and Only (Horizon)
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue) **The Arcade**
Wings: [AUX] - Fly Free wings (Pegasus) **The Arcade**
Sweater: [Cynful] - Oversized Sweatshirt (snow)  **Frost**
Pants: Villena - Loose pants (raven) **NEW**
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures (sakura petals) **The Arcade**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I taste just like candy)
Boots: Redmint - Ugg Style Boot (No.3) **FROST**

Photograhs taken at: Winter Scenes

quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll