.Frost Queen.


Greetings, my loyal bloggerites! I've returned with a beautiful new mix and match outfit for you today, inspired by this sneak peak of a sweet little dress from Blah (Available on 12.12.12. @ the Frost event!) I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a gorgeous addition to the line over at Blah, is simply stunning. I love the fact that the top is non-mesh, and the skirt attachment is mesh, and it also comes with an applier for those of you that favor the lolas! Great ensemble from a great store. Lovely texturing, I love the sparkle accent, subtle shading and wrinkles in all the right places,  and the flare of the skirt at the bottom is just the perfect "end" to a perfect little dress. Love it!
The skin, another instant favorite of mine from Glam Affair, was a lovely little number I managed to luck out and get from the gachas at the Arcade! I love love love it! Pale and beautiful, and everything you'd expect to get from a store such as Glam Affair, they've surely found their niche in the world, their skins are practically flawless!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair - Renee (Fairy tales 01) **The Arcade**
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Stubborn
Dress: Blah - My Fairy Tale Dress (Frost Queen Glitter) **Frost Event**  (keep in mind, it's not open until 12.12.12!!!)
Crown: Noodles - Purest Snow Tiara (Gold / Diamond) **The Arcade**
Wand: Curio Obscura - Winter Wand **The Arcade**
Necklace: Earthstones - Falling leaves (Frost)
Earrings: Earthstones - Falling leaves (Frost)
Bracelet: Earthstones - Falling leaves (Frost)
Nails: Izzie's - Long french nails
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open mouth pro

Photograph taken at - Mystical Isle

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll