.Sassy.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another fabulous little outfit today, inspired by this cuter than cute vintage dress from ColdLogic, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a new addition to the line over at ColdLogic, is simply amazing. I love the sweetheart cut, strapless, the peplum around the waistline, the pencil skirt, the flawless texturing and as always, subtle shading. I just love this store, they never fail to impress!
The hair is another fantastic addition to the line over at Truth Hair, I love it! I love vintage hair, the rolls at the temples are beautiful, the pony in the back gives it an almost modern / urban feel to it, the texture/fade is gorgeous, it's exactly what you'd expect to find at one of the most popular long standing hair stores such as Truth, you just can't go wrong!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Sassy 2 (Blaze) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (Honey) **The Arcade**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Necklace: [Mandala] - Polly (Black/gold)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Polly (Black/gold)
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Polly (Black/gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon nails (Black/Gold)
Purse: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel (Raven) **The Arcade**
Dress: ColdLogic - Cringle (Scarlet) **NEW**
Shoes: Redgrave - Cathy

Photographs taken at: Berlin
quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll