.Exposed.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back with a new look for you today, I hope you enjoy it. :)

On a recent shopping spree, I ran across this totally hot new top available at [NV] and just had.to.have.it!! I'm a sucker for snake skin and animal print... and I know, I know. Most of the animal print designs in sl are subpar at best, but take it from me, this one is beyond worth the cash. A cute little mesh top, pushed up on one side to expose the goods, great texturing, nice fit, zero modding for my shape and major bonus points for the fact that this is one of the few tops in sl that doesn't seem to be EVERYWHERE. I love it, it can be paired with a nice pair of jeans or a slinky skirt, even a bodysuit/pantyhose combo! Time to let your inner aphrodite out, ladies!
The jeans, another great addition to the ever expanding line at Auxiliary, are beyond amazing. Beautiful texturing, great fit, very little modding required for my shape (I have a booty), a flared pant leg (which is rare in mesh jeans), subtle shading and attention to detail in all the right places, the creator of this store has some serious skill. A must have for any girl's closet.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith **NEW**
Hair: Truth - Siri (Sangria) **NEW**
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Twilight Steel)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Top: [NV] - TearMe Bandeau Top (snake) **NEW**
Pants: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans (smoke)
Shoes: [JP] Designs - Sneaker Supreme (multicolor) **NEW**
Facial Piercing: .Pekka. - Weakness
Belly Piercing: Rozoregalia - Gemma Belly Piercing
Earrings: .Pekka. - Cruxi Ear Piercing
Chest Piercing: -H.O.D.- Provocation (part of)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 - Poisonous
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Doll Gloss (Beestung)

And the one I messed with in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll