.As the leaves fall.


Hello again, my darlings! I've brought you even more mesh goodies today, with a flair towards the fall season. I do hope you enjoy.
It's fall! And as the leaves are starting to turn and fall, I find myself shopping for more seasonal clothing, which brings me to my next post! Woo!
The top, yet another amazing creation from the talented designers at Cold Logic (have I mentioned that I love this store?), is just right up my alley. Great fit, nice texturing, shading where it counts, and wrinkles and folds exactly where you'd expect them to be. Love it! There was very little modding required for my shape... which might I add, Cold Logic tops are more geared towards average sized chests, and since I'm normally a bit busty in general, I always seem to have to adjust my chest for mesh clothing. This is, of course, the safest route for a designer to take, so I can't hold it against them... and I'll gladly reduce a little boobage for their originality and flair for design. But I digress... back on track!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith
Hair: Magika - Akward
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light eyes (spring teal)
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Doll Gloss (Bitten)
Top: Cold Logic - Tyler (gray)
Pants: [Auxiliary] - Skinny Jeans (ink)
Boots: Maitreya - Stagoni Boots (coal)
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Mark
Nails: Mstyle - long nails v2 (funny bunny)
Ring: Shakeup! - Vintage Ring [19] **The Arcade**
Tie: [MANDALA] - Smexy Tie necklace (cross /Urushi  Black)


Photograph taken at: Hackberry Hall
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ketama/37/213/852

and the quick edit <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll