.All Moused Up.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! :D I've brought you yet another delicious little outfit for you today, from the tips of my mousey ears to the betty pumps encasing my toes. I hope you love it!
In case you hadn't heard (whaaaat?!), there's several events going on right now, besides the usual (yet still awesome) events. The Autumn Effect hunt (Yay Heather!) and The Arcade. Expect lots of bloggy goodness from each in the upcoming days. <3
There's just so much about this outfit to gush about, I'm not even sure where to start!
I love love love the mouse ears from [Auxiliary], they're just precious! Cute little headband with very well made mouse ears, great texturing, great details and as always, available in multiple colors... but available only at the Arcade event. Gacha machines for the win!
The top is beyond cute, great fade to it, nice hotspot in the center... reminds me of a photography drape. Love it!
The skirt, yet another awesome item from [Auxiliary], was quite simply a must have for me. I love the fade on it, the cute little details in the studs around the pockets, amazing textures, and shading/highlights in all the right places.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Mouse ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black3 **The Arcade**
Necktie: PIDIDDLE - Decor Collar (Faux Fur Black) **The Arcade**
Hair: Magika - Tendency
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Roza (06) **The Arcade**
Top: Illusory - Dipped Lace  (Electric Pink)
Skirt: [Auxiliary] Alluring Mini
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Thigh Highs: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking Black (Garter)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (I taste just like candy)
Ring: (Yummy) - Gangsta Ring **The Arcade**
Watch: [MANDALA] - Hokusai Bracelet (WHITE)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Blossom Passion

Furniture Photographed:
Dressing Screen: {What Next} - Boho Chic Dressing Screen
Prints: LISP - Margot Set Prints
Chaise: Trompe Loeil - Baroque Bench **The Arcade**
Light: LISP - Mathilde Curved Wall Light

And of course the one I messed with in photoshop, and a bonus one cause I'm a freak. Kthx!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll