.Tree Shopping.

Christmas is fast approaching and I think I've put off getting a tree for long enough. My pup agrees! So we went out today and picked out the perfect one, not too big, not too small and after a quick stop at the coffee shop, we're ready to head home and decorate! I love Christmas. :D


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn (Eastern)
Hair: Truth Hair - Irena **Dec VIP**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Eyeshadow: L'etre - Gloria eyeshadows [#4]
Necklace: La Gyo - Alanez necklace
Coffee: Flite - Kickstart Coffee -Plain  **Old Gacha Item**
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Jacket / Top: Blueberry - Minnie - Winter Coats  **NEW**
Pants: Just Because - Chrissy Pants  **NEW**
Shoes: Reign - Nordic Boots (Grey)

Puppy: Foxes - Urban Fallout Hound - Grey **Old Epiphany Item**

Poses: Thrust Poses 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll