.Tis the Season.

"I'll be home for Christmas... you can plan on me. Please have snow Tis thand mistletoe and presents under the tree! Christmas Eve will find me where the love light gleams, I'll be home for Christmas... if only in my dreams!" -Frank Sinatra


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn (Eastern)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Little Bones - Mara  **C88**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (OAK)
Eyeshadow: L'Etre - Gloria Eyeshadows [#4]
Lipstick: L'Etre - Luminosite lipstick [#6]
Ears: Mandala - Hutuu Ears
Earrings: Mandala - Shippoah-BLACK
Necklace / Bracelet: Mandala - Shippoah-BLACK
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Dress: ISON - Sugar plum dress (black)  **C88**
Shoes: REIGN - Peep Toe Pumps (Black)

Poses: Thrust Poses

Wreath: Remarkable Oblivion - Home for the Holidays - Wreath  **The Arcade**
Chair: Remarkable Oblivion - Home for the Holidays - Leather Chair  **The Arcade**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll