.Bake it Up.

I admit, I enjoy the holidays a little too much. I'm a Christmas-holic. I bake just about every cookie, cake and candy recipe I know during the 2 weeks before and after Christmas. And I enjoy every moment of it! The upside to baking? Happiness. Random kitchen singing. Christmas Spirit. The downside? What am I saying, there is no downside! Even the piles of dishes are worth it. Excuse me while I stuff this cupcake in my mouth. :D


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn (Eastern)
Hair: Truth Hair - Sugar **VIP**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Necklace: Etham - Chained Cross
Top: Blueberry - Elisa - Henley Tops **NEW**
Skirt: Blueberry - Denim Skirt
Shoes: REIGN - Kate Flats (Tan)

Poses: Thrust Poses (Modded)

Furniture / Decor:
Trompe Loeil - Antique Kitchen Set
Tres Blah - Pastry Mania - Chocolate Cake **Old Gacha Item**
Tres Blah - Tea Time - Cupcakes **Old Gacha Item**
Second Spaces - Ready to Bake - spices & flavorings **Old Gacha Item**
Second Spaces - THB - Stacked Baking Pans  **Old Gacha Item**
Second Spaces - Ready to Bake - mixer RARE **Old Gacha Item**
Atomic -  Gacha_Merry Baker - Merry Canisters   **The Arcade**
Atomic - Gacha_Merry Baker - Mixing Bowl  **The Arcade**
Atomic - Gacha_Merry Baker - Rolling Pin **The Arcade**
Pixel Mode - THB - Baker's Table RARE  **Old Gacha Item**
Pixel Mode - THB - Cookie Cutters **Old Gacha Item**
8F8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Cookie Jars SECRET  **Old Gacha Item**
What Next - Pumpkin Pie
Apple Fall - Copper Pan Set  **Old Gacha Item**






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll