.Luxury.

Another long day at the office, it's good to be home and relaxing in my own space. Mister Bigglesworth is happy I'm home and has been following me around for the last half hour, it's sweet of him. I've got my favorite tea, a nice little bouquet and a comfortable chair. What more could I ask for?


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Elira **UBER**
Hat: Moon Elixir - Coven - 3 - Hat - Charcoal **FGC**
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses
Jewelry: Mandala - Pearl Rain Season3 (Black)
Faux Fur: David Heather - Vintage Fur Stole/Black **Old Arcade Item**
Top: Moon Elixir - Coven - 9 - Bustier - Charcoal **FGC**
Bottoms: Moon Elixir - Coven - 12 - Shorts - Charcoal **FGC**
Boots: REIGN - Luxe Thigh High Pumps  **Luxe Box / May2016**

Tarte - woodrow vanity
PILOT - Crown (Gold)
Diesel Works - Vanity Chaise
Tres Blah - Vanity - Makeup Bag RARE **Old Arcade Item**
Tres Blah - Vanity - Jewelry Tree RARE  **Old Arcade Item**
Tres Blah -  **Old Arcade Item**
David Heather - Goldstone Bag/Black **Old Arcade Item**
Trompe Loeil - Le Fay Slipper Chair Leather
Apple Fall - Teacup Rose **Old Gacha Item**
Apple Fall - Rose Bouquet **Old Gacha Item**
Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth -Naked  **Old Arcade Item**
Half Deer - Faux Window - Moonlit Night (High Blinds)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll