.A Watchful Eye.

It's been a quiet night, nary a sound to be heard outside of the local wildlife. In fact it's too quiet, almost as if it's the calm before the great storm. My bones tell me something is brewing, I'm merely unsure of what... or where. I've found myself a high vantage point and plan to sit in watchful silence, ready to jump into action if the need arises while ensuring the safety of our clan.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Glam Affair - Yumi **C88**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Arwen **The Secret Affair**
Eye 1: Clemmm - The Whites
Eye 2: IKON - Promise Eyes (Green)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Headband: Zenith - Berserker HeadBand (Black)  **FGC**
Chest: Kibitz - Cruxi Diamond Chest piercings
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious (Square)
Top: Zenith - Berserker Breastplate (Black) - RARE **FGC**
Sword/Shield: Zenith - Swords of Berserker with Shield - RARE **FGC**
Shorts: Zenith - Berserker Short with Belt (Black)  **FGC**
Boots: Zenith - Berserker Long Boots(Black) **FGC**

Poses: Thrust Poses - Attitude Pose Set


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll