.Grazing.

It's a beautiful day in the country, and as I was walking around the fields I ran across a sweet family of  gazelles, grazing peacefully as they watched over their newest addition to the family. As I moved slowly through the grass, they seemed curious and content to lazily follow me down the path and watch as I gathered flowers.


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Elira  **UBER**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: *Sweet Kajira* Daraxia  Necklace Keys  **FGC**
Dress: *Sweet Kajira* Daraxia Dress Black **FGC**
Apron: *Sweet Kajira* Daraxia Apron Black **FGC**
Sunflowers: Zenith - Sunflowers

Poses Used: Thrust Poses

Half-Deer -Thomson's Gazelle - The Mister
Half-Deer -Thomson's Gazelle - The Grazer
Half-Deer -Thomson's Gazelle - The Missus
Half-Deer -Thomson's Gazelle - The Baby



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll