.Pool Side.

Another warm day, and just my luck - it's warm enough to sit and relax in the pool. My kitty objects of course, she doesn't like the water so she tends to sit pool side and glare at it watchfully as I sit and splash my feet now and then. It's amusing to watch her react to it, as if it's going to jump up and get her. I might be mean, but I'm not that mean!


What I'm wearing:
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Body: Belleza - Isis
Applier: Belleza - Julia Lelutka Applier Sunkissed  **SKIN FAIR**
Hair: Truth Hair - Candy
Glasses: Flite - FxR Goverment Glasses . Gold . White
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: Izzie's - 50's Pearl Necklace white
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx nails
Phone: Flite - Fly Phone (Modern) **Old Arcade Item**
Top: Blueberry - Satin Top **NEW**
Undies: Blueberry - Side Tied Panties **NEW**

Roses: Catwa - Laying Roses (White)
Kitty: OMEN - O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - White Coat Kitty **The Arcade**
Drink: REIGN - FRAPS (Mocha)- #23 **Old Gacha Item**
Chairs: What Next - Valencia Loungers




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll