.Dapper.

Another night, another pair of shoes. Don't judge me. I might have shoes in every color, every style, and even with shade variations, but that's beside the point. Every girl has her weakness when it comes to fashion, whether it's sparkly lipgloss or, in my case, shoes. The sad part is the boxes behind me have no actual comparison to the mountains of shoes I actually own. Hah!


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Freya
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace / Earrings / Bracelets: Mandala - Omochi Set (Black)
Top: Cynful - Dapper top - White **NEW**
Skirt: Cynful - Dapper Skirt - Black  **NEW**
Shoes: REIGN - Pamela Pumps (Black)

Pose Used: Thrust Poses - Slay Pose Set **NEW**

Furniture / Decor: 
David Heather - Vintage Chair RARE **The Arcade**
SORGO - Boxed Euros RARE **Old Arcade Item**
Apple Fall - Annan Sidetable
Dust Bunny - storybook living . black candlestick phone **The Arcade**
Dust Bunny - storybook living . fresh bouquet **The Arcade**
OMEN - Mischievous Kittens - Curious Kitty - Flamepoint  **The Arcade**
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Heart Box **The Arcade**
Hucci - Jacmel Pumps (Black)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll