.Replay.

A girl and her vintage stuff, a match made in heaven! From my posters to my ice cream machine, these are a few of my favorite things. What better way to spend your day off?! I'm an avid collector, and although I do have my favorite brands and stores that specialize in vintage and retro, I'm not a brand snob. If it's vintage, it's sure to draw my eye! As you can see. Hah!


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: SpellBound - Last Smoke (Earth)  **The Arcade**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Necklace: Izzie's -50's Pearl Necklace cherry
Top: The Secret Store - Honey Cotton Shirt - Charcoal
Skirt: The Secret Store - Peggy Pleated Skirt - Crimson
Shoes: REIGN - Pamela Pumps (Black)  **UBER**

Consignment - Checkered Cab Seat - Red
Bueno - Good Life Ice Cream Machine- White  **The Arcade**
Floorplan - route 66 poster
Floorplan - small diner table & Chairs
What Next - Cafe Vintage Wall Prints


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll