.One More Night.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I've returned with yet another urban styled look today, I do hope you enjoy!
The capri baggies, a new item from the oh so talented designer behind Praxis, Miss Anesthasia Lyon, are simply a must have for any girl's closet! I love baggies and these are no exception to that rule! Great textures, easy to use texture hud, customizable right down to the pockets, great fit with very little modding for my shape and great price - make sure to check them out!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Aria (reds04fade)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity eyes (silverleaf)
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Liner Set #2 (tight line) **NEW**
Chest Piercing: Pekka - Missy Chest Piercing v2 **NEW**
Top: Deer - Mesh Hoodie Jacket (funny vector)
Pants: Praxis - Xstacy Capris **NEW**
Shoes: Balkanik 2.0 - Shark'z (Black&Grey)
Knuckles: FANATIK - Knuckle Duster Gothic Ring (light silver)
Nails: [Shock] - Scratch Nails (almond series)
And the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll