.A Little Lace.

Hello again, my darling bloggerites! I've returned again with yet another gorgeous dress from none other than the talented creator behind *Milk*, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a gorgeous addition to the ever expanding line over at *Milk* and available at the current round of SL Fashion Week is simply a must have for any girl's closet! It does happen to come with appliers for those of us that prefer a little extra upstairs, however it can also be worn without - such as pictured below! Great lace, great textures, and a non mesh item so no modding required! Make sure to check it out! <3

What  I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Bobbie
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (moor)
Eyeliner: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner v2 (black)
Headband: Remarkable Oblivion - Crown of Thorns
Dress: *Milk* - My Jali Dress (noir)  **SL Fashion Week**
Shoes: Redgrave - Carrie
Nails: Shock - Lace Obsession Nails
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings **SL Fashion Week**
Necklace/bracelets: MiWardrobe - Crosses In My Soul (gold)
Shoulders: HANDverk - Scale Pauldron (black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves
Purse: Blah - My Bow Pochette (black leather)


and the close up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll