.A Little Tribal.

Welcome back, my favorite little blog stalkers! I trust the weekend is treating you well, and I've brought you yet another mix and match, here and there, this and that sort of outfit - You know how we do! Check it out.
The skirt, a super cute new item from the mastermind behind *Milk* and now available in several color schemes at the current round of SL Fashion Week is simply precious! I love the ruffly little miniskirts, great textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape and just overall - a must have for any girl's closet! Make sure to check it out! <3
The necklace, another adorable item from the creative designer behind Atooly and now available in a few color options at the current round of SL Fashion Week is lovely! I love penguins, the only way this necklace could get cooler would be if it were Gunter from Adventure Time. Don't judge me! :D

What I'm wearing:
Skin: [PXL] - Kate Vintage (powder) **C88**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Glass)
Hair: Little Bones - Lemonade (onyx) **SL Fashion Week**
Necklace: Atooly - Lady Penguin Necklace (pink) **SL Fashion Week**
Top: Apple May Designs - Kami
Skirt: *Milk* - Summer Aztek Skirt **SL Fashion Week**
Shoes: ChaChaDee - Me Glamorous High Heels (black)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Lipgloss: Pink Acid - Model Lipgloss (sorbet) **SL Fashion Week**
Piercing: Pekka - Sinner's Unisex Piercing
Tattoo: [Sleepy Bozer] - Crest
Nails: Izzie's - Spring/Summer 2013 Edition Nails

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Luma **SL Fashion Week**
and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll