.I Solemnly Swear...

 ... That I am up to no good.
Welcome back, my favorite little bloggerites! I've brought you yet another mix and match, here and there kind of outfit today, I hope you enjoy!
The top, a gorgeous new addition to the line over at Auxiliary and now available in stores was simply a must have for me, and my sweet fiancee thought the same and bought it for me! (I'm spoiled, I know) I love t-shirts and this is no exception, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape, with beautiful textures / graphic design! Love it, make sure to check it out!
The horns, a fantastic group gift from the oh so talented creators behind Remarkable Oblivion are a must have accessory for anyone's closet, after all, who doesn't feel a little horny now and then? ;) HA! Gorgeous textures, great fit, easy to use resizer as is in all their products, I just adore it! Thanks guys!
On to the details!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ashley (Tan/BBB 2 R) **BBB**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (gray)
Eye makeup: Plastik - Soul ink (betty)
Hair: Truth - Amaya **NEW**
Headband: Remarkable Oblivion - Diable Headband (Group gift)
Top: [Auxiliary] - Long Tshirt Dress (black/graphic) **NEW**
Pants: [Auxiliary] - Low Rise Leggings (Silver Cross) **SL Fashion Week**
Boots: *Coco* - Engineer Boots
Gloves: Glue Ink - Ree Gloves (black sheer)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta
Bracelets: Mandala - Sitennoah (silver)
Nails: Shock - Scratch nails
Teeth: PXL - Open Mouth Pro

Furniture photographed:
+Half-Deer+ - The Angel's and Demon's Chairs **The Chapter Four** (Half priced for the event!)

and the close up!

and the darling little chairs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll