.Oceanside View.

Another gorgeous night, the weather is right... and it's a perfect time to go sit by the ocean. Why not? Star gazing while listening to the waves is a great way to relax! I found myself a great place to sit, as you can see, and once I settled in I was ready for a night of fireflies, stars and the sound of waves sliding across the sand.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Amanda
Hair: Truth Hair - Rogue
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes (Green)
Tattoo: Identity - Night Crawler
Chain / Necklace: Forge - Anastasia Body Chain, Black  **Old Gacha Item**
Wrists: Forge - Diamond Torc Bracelet Black **Old Gacha Item**
Top: Blueberry - Energy Set - Chain Bra - Black **Epiphany**
Bottoms: Blueberry - Selene (Part of a set)
Shoes: Reign - Stacey Wedges **Luxebox July 2016**

Rock: Schadenfreude - Red Mossy Standing Stone
Plants: Heart - Elephant Ears

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll