.Calm Seas Ahead.

I woke up this morning hopeful, the news talked up turbulent weather and I got all hyped up for some monster waves, but alas... here I am and the sea is calm and refusing to cooperate with favorable surfing conditions. What am I supposed to do with this?! No waves in sight, not a cloud in the sky, and barely enough breeze to cool one off. Well, when life hands you lemons... you squeeze those lemons in life's eyeballs and run like hell. I mean.. you make lemonade! Yeah, that's what I meant. I guess it's a swim day!


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Belleza - Isis
Applier: Belleza - Mila Catwa Applier
Hair: Truth Hair - Loni
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Cig: Nikotin - Blunt
Necklace: R3volt - Bottlecap Necklace
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails
Top: Villena -  Tied Side Split **Kustom9**
Bottoms: Blueberry - Dana Bottoms (Part of a set)
Tattoo: Identity - Real Fate
Shoes: FLite - Lowtop Ducks

Surfboard: Bad Unicorn - "Rocket" Summah Surfboard  **Old Gacha Item**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll