.Loyalty.

Even when on protected lands, a queen must be protected at all times. Enter Goliath, the great lion. Raised from a young cub after his mother abandoned him, he became my cub. Spoiled with affection and all the steak he can eat, he is always by my side, loving and loyal. On many occasions he's willingly thrown himself between danger and myself, and never once has he failed me.


What I'm wearing: 
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth - Dove
Crown: FDD Stories *Eurwen* Crown ULTRARARE **FGC** Opens today!
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Ears: Velvet Whip -  Elements II Earcuffs *C07  **FGC** Opens today!
Necklace: FDD Stories *Eurwen* Necklace RARE **FGC** Opens today!
Bracelets: FDD Stories *Eurwen* Bracelet RARE **FGC** Opens today!
Dress: FDD Stories *Eurwen* Tunic Gold RARE **FGC** Opens today!

Lion: Alchemy - Regal Companion (Snow) **Old gacha item**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll