.Great Day For A Drive.

It's been a long day already, and I'm waiting for my baby to get off work. Phone at the ready, texting away and scanning people as they walk by, wondering the reason they're out and about to begin with. I can't wait to get on the open road and cruise, top back and wind in my hair, and today is the perfect day for it. The only thing missing is my better half.


What I'm wearing: 
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Lelutka - Emeli
Glasses: Reckless - Aviators
Cig: Nikotin - Classic Cigarette (Premium)
Necklace: Elysium - Hunter necklace (silver) - black angel   **FGC**
Bracelet: Elysium - Chaos bangle (R) - brown/silver  **FGC**
Tattoo: Reckless - Joon
Watch: Mandala - Sitennoah (Silver)
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Phone: Flite - Fly Phone **Old Arcade Item**
Top: Cocoroni - check shirt RARE **Kustom9 - Oct - Gacha**
Jeans: Bueno - Lexi Denim Jeans - Faded 5
Shoes: FLite - Classics (Black/Leather)

Puppy Buddy: Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike **Old Chapter Four Item**

Pose/Prop: BUC x Thrust Poses - Cali Lowrider **6 Republic Event** **NEW**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll