.Vroom.

I think I've found my seat for the night, how about you? There are some amazing designers out there in Second Life, you just have to keep your eye out! I happened across this hot little number over at Uber and couldn't be happier. I love retro and vintage items!


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: League - Luna **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Serene
Glasses: Reckless - Aviators
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Piercing: Kibitz - Mon Gem Piercing (Silver)
Necklace: Mandala - Onigiri Necklace (Silver)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: R3volt - Nieve Top [V2]  **NEW**
Skirt: Bueno - Summer Skirt (Grey)
Watch: FLite - Checkmate (Frost)
Shoes: REIGN - Couture Heels

Furniture/Decor: 
Consignment - Checkered Cab Seat - Red  **Uber**
Floorplan - Vintage Poster
Pixel Mode - Route 66 Sign (Blue)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll