.A Clear Blue Sky.

With sweater weather fast approaching, now's the time to get out and enjoy that sunshine, ladies! I decided to go out for a stroll on one of my favorite sims in Second Life and couldn't resist snapping a couple pics of my cute little outfit to show you guys! Love it. Check it out!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Amber Uber SK5 **Uber**
Body: Belleza - Isis
Hair: Olive - the Melody Hair
Roses: Glam Affair - My Cute Roses - White
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Liner #3
Eyes: IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Dune
Necklace: Izzie's - 50's Pearl Necklace - white
Dress: AlterEgo -  fallon halter dress (Sky)  **Mesh Body Addicts**
Bracelets: Mandala - Milky Way Bracelets
Nails: Wicked Peach - Spring Basics
Phone: The Sugar Garden - Keitai Smart Phone Beary san White  **Old Arcade Item**
Shoes: REIGN - Kate Flats (White)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll