.Over You.

"You drove me, nearly drove me out of my head... while you never shed a tear. Remember, I remember all that you said... told me love was too plebeian, told me you were through with me and now you say you love me, well just to prove you do... come on cry me a river, cry me a river... I cried a river over you. I cried a river over you."

The classics are still stunning, from a time when music actually had meaning. A songstress could walk on stage and from the first verse, had the entire room enamored and hanging on every word. A song that told a story, that drew you in and left you feeling something. A love song was a love song, and words could uplift you to the next level or rip you to shreds, either way delivered in pure class. Love them, and love this outfit.


What I'm wearing:
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Deetalez - Dove (Eastern)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Laviere - Sonia  (DarkChocolate)
Hat: Glam Affair - I Follow Rivers (Black)
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Dune)
Piercing: Kibitz - Mon Gem Piercing
Necklace: Mandala - Omochi (Arasiyama Black)
Dress: The Secret Store - The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Coal **C88**
Bracelets: Mandala - Omochi (Arasiyama Black)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Silver)
Shoes: REIGN - Eternal Heels (Black)

Microphone: Floorplan - Vintage Microphone
Lights: Floorplan - hanging light / silver  **C88**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll