.Walk on the Wild Side.

Welcome back, my favorite little bloggerites! I've returned with an outfit for you today, I know I normally would do mix and match to get the look but I've ran across a super cute outfit and couldn't resist. Enjoy!
The outfit itself, including the killer heels, is made by none other than the oh so talented designer behind Praxis by Design, Miss Anesthesia Lyon! Super cute graphic design on the shirt, zero modding for the entire outfit - hassle free, yay! Beautiful textures, shading where it counts, just a darling outfit for any girl's closet, make sure to check it out!
On to the details!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ashley (tan/BBB 2 R) **BBB**
Hair: Truth - Carrie **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes v2 (deep gray-green)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture eyeliner (no3)
Freckles: Pekka - Blush&Freckles
Outfit: Praxis - Layla Wild Side Set (includes shoes)
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Earrings: MG - Esme Loops (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (night in moscow)
Tattoo: Pekka - Tig Stripes Tat
Bow: Mes Sucreries - My Cutie Bow (black) **Mes Brics a Bracs**
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Savannah Necklace (wooden / lion) **The Box**

and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll