.Causin' A Ruckus.

Welcome back, my darling little blog followers! I've returned with yet another urban look for you today, mix and match, here and there, this event and that - Enjoy!
The scarf and hat combo are both creations of the oh so talented Kattington, the mastermind behind *Milk* and now available at the current round of SL Fashion Week in several colors! I'm in love with the scarf, it's just what the outfit called for! Great textures, great fit, and easy to resize and reposition. Make sure to check it out while you can!
The jeans, yet another great item from the talented creators behind R3Volt and available at the current round of Thrift Shop are just what you'd expect from such a creative design team, great textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape and I'm lovin' the boxer change hud! Head over and grab yourself a pair, they're great for any urban outfit!
On to the details!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ashley (tan/BBB 2 R) **BBB**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Silverleaf)
Face Makeup: Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded (war)
Hair: Laviere - Sonia
Hat: *Milk* - My Ruckus Hat (black) **SL Fashion Week**
Scarf: *Milk* - Ruckus Bandana (black) **SL Fashion Week**
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Top: Apple May Designs - Janessa
Jeans: R3volt - Britney Jeans [V2] **Thrift Shop**
Shoes: 2Real - Stackz
Knuckles/Nails: Scrub - I want it!
Tattoo: Sleepy Bozer - Flutters (Right Arm)
Tattoo 2: Vestigium - Lady Muerta (Left Arm)
Cuffs: Blitzed - Brutal Cuffs

And the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll