.Bear With Me.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with yet another mix and match, here and there sort of outfit - I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a super cute item from the oh so talented creator behind Zombie Suicide, is simply precious! I love pandas! \o/ Great graphic, great fit with zero modding for my shape and an instant favorite the moment I put it on. A big huge thank you to Miss Ane for sending me such a cute present! Ilyf ♥
The shoes, a new item from the masterminds behind Ducknipple and now available in store are a must have for any girl's kicks collection! Love the attention to detail, the easy to use hud texture control, the color collection - a multipurpose sneaker able to color coordinate to your outfit. \o/ Make sure to check them out!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Lyma **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Lipstick: Dead Apples - Matte Lipstick (Gold)
Piercing: Pekka - Radioactive Unisex Piercing (black) **NEW**
Top: Zombie Suicide - Panda Shoulder Top (Black)
Pants: [Cynful] - Zia Denim v2.0 (black/skinny+flare)
Bangles: Tee*Fy - Colour Blocking Minimalism Bangle (monotone)
Shoes: DuckNipple - Nemo **NEW**
Nails: [Shock] - Black Love Nails **Black Fair**
Purse: [DDL]: - The Talented Mr Bear (Panda)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves


And the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll