.Poisonous.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you a sexy little outfit today, I do hope you enjoy.
I was wandering around the other day, visiting all of my favorite stores to see if there had been anything released that I happened to have missed, and TADA! Maitreya, gotta love them!
The dress, a hot little number from the talented creators behind Maitreya, is just what the doctor ordered! I love love loooove it, you just have no idea. The textures are amazing, zero modding to fit my shape, original, sexy and just what any sex kitten needs in her closet to wow that special someone. Available in several colors and patterns, I just so happen to have a thing for animal print. LOL! Love it!
The tattoo, a wonderful little item from the people behind Vestigium, was simply a must have for me. I love their sleeves! Available in several "shades" from light to dark, several layers, and able to wear as 2 sleeves or 1 (mesh). Love it!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Devina (Blaze)
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (No.3)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Peircing: .Pekka. - Zassy (Gold)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta (1 arm mesh tattoo)
Dress: Maitreya - Dakota Dress (Python) **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (I'm poisonous)
Shoes: Redgrave - Carrie
Necklace: [Mandala] - Omochi Necklace (Arasiyama Black)
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Omochi Bracelets (Arasiyama Black)

Furniture Photographed:
TA Classy Fireplace
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Brown Leather and Black Leather (RARE) **The Arcade**

Poses used: Glitterati 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll