.Naughtical or Not.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you some nautical goodies for you today, mix and match! I do hope you enjoy!
The skirt, an amazing new item from the talented creators behind the store Coldlogic, is simply gorgeous! I love love love textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape, rich colors, great style overall and I just adore this cute little skirt!
The top, another new item from Coldlogic, is lovely. Beautiful sweateresque type blouse, great textures, zero modding to fit, wrinkles and subtle shading exactly where you'd expect them to be, this is simply just a must have for any girl's closet. Multipurpose mix and match items for the win!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Laurie (blaze)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind (gold)
Top: Coldlogic - Vale Shirt (snow) **NEW**
Skirt: Coldlogic - Veddar Skirt (Blueberry) **NEW**
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (navy)
Necklace: Flightless - Be my anchor
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Long Nails (French)
Bracelet: [Mandala] - Hokusai Bracelet (white)

Furniture/Decor Photographed:
LISP - Boat Arbour - Brighton Rock - Sit on pillows x 2
{what next} Cornwall Daisies Planter (blue)
{what next} Boathouse Cottage Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll