.This Tiger Has Earned Her Stripes.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another fresh new look, I do hope you enjoy! Mix and match, inspired by the one and only Maitreya!
The top, a new item from the talented creators behind the powerhouse store Maitreya, is beyond hotness. I love the drape to the fabric, great textures, available in solids and in patterns, available as a dress! Wrinkles and shading where it counts, and exactly what you'd expect from such a long standing and well reputed store. Love it.
The skirt, another item from Maitreya, is lovely! I love leather, I love the high waist styling, fits perfectly with just about every mesh top I own, great textures, zero modding to fit, available in several colors (including pastels!) and worth every penny. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara (India 02) **SF13**
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Hair: Magika - Forget **NEW**
Top: Maitreya - Dakota Top (Silver Tiger) **New**
Skirt: Maitreya - Mini  Skirt Dark Leather (black)
Clutch: Maitreya - Calgary Clutch (couture)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (black)
Bracelet: [mandala] - Sinra (zebra black)
Necklace: [mandala] - Sinra (ck black)

Furniture Photographed:
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Black Leather **The Arcade**
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Brown Leather **The Arcade**
{sa} Almost 8-Bit Pouf **The Arcade**



...and my photobomb of the day... my noob ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll