.Falling for You.


Hello again, my lovlies! I'm back and have brought you yet another "loving the fall" look today, I do hope you enjoy. :D
The jacket, a new addition to the increasingly expanding line over at ColdLogic just called my name from the moment I landed in the store. Oh bestill my classic little redheaded heart, I had to have it! Great attention to detail, perfect fit, zero modding for my shape, multiple colors available in store, overall it's just a great peice for any girls closet. \o/
The hair, oh the hair! I'm such a hair-a-holic, and Truth Hawks has done it again, my friends! He's released even more awesome hair at Truth (one of which is pictured here), but the kicker? He's been doing fades! :O Oh how I love the color fades, let me count the streaks... :D Simply a must have by a master creator. Go get them!
On to the fashion!

Skin: Belleza - Lily v2
Hair: Truth - Cheyenne (barbie) **NEW**
Eyes: ID - Summertime Reflections (blue)
Jacket: ColdLogic - Palmieri (stone) **NEW**
Clutch HouseoFox - Onyx Clutch Mesh (grey)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamourous High heels (light grey)
Garter: LouLou&Co - Crepuscle (black)
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears **NEW**

Photograph taken at: The Cherry Park

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll