.In the Midnight Hour.

It's been a long week, TGIF! We all have those favored weekend plans, even if it's plopping down on your favorite comfortable couch and just zoning off into space.. but regardless of those plans, at least the week is over! As for me, I think I'll catch my breath and chill for a few before I hit the town. As you can see, kitty thinks she's coming with me. Bad kitty!


What I'm wearing: 
Head / Body: TMP
Hair: Truth hair - Sicily
Glasses: Reckless - Aviators
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Eyeliner: Mua - All the things (Pack2)
Necklace: Zibska - Afton necklace
Bracelets: Mandala - Sankara (Black)
Outfit: Tres Blah -  Helena Outfit - Valen  **No21**
Shoes: REIGN - Inferno Heels (Pomegranate)

Chair: Consignment - Oversized Corner Chair - Black   **Fameshed**
Purse: Rowne - Vittoria Leather Tote - Onyx
Kitty: Black Bantam - Standing Little Kitten - Cirra Calico Nakey  **Old Kustom9 Gacha Item**
Magazines: Fashionably Dead - Fashion Magazines  **Old Arcade gacha item**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll