.Beauty Sleep.

Another day, another nap. You know how it is, we ladies have to keep up on the beauty sleep! Ok, not really - I just like to sleep. A lot. Often. I can't help it! I have a super comfy spot, nice poofy pillows, a mask to blot out any sunlight and my favorite little buddy to snuggle up to... sounds like pre-nap perfection! Now excuse me while I doze off...


What I'm wearing: 
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Kasimire **The Epiphany**
Mask: REIGN - Beautification Sleep Mask Ruffled RARE **No21**
Pajamas: Sweet Things - Hungry Bunny Pjs  **Kustom9**
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Slippers: Quirky - Fuzzy Pals Slippers (Bunny / White)  **Seasons Story**
Pug: Birdy - Puggly (Bunny) RARE **Old Arcade Item**

Couch: Consignment - Lazy Sofa
Magazines: Fashionably Dead - Magazines **Old Arcade Item**
Ice Cream: 8f8 -    **Old Arcade Item**
Bag: David Heather - Spilled Satchel **Old Arcade Item**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll