.Try Me.

Every now and then, there are days that just have you ready and willing to fight the world...how you approach those days are up to you. I prefer to face mine head on and swinging, because if I fail, at least I can say I gave it my all and went down fighting for what I believe in. How about you?


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Deetalez - Heaven (Eastern)
Hair: Olive - The Pearl Hair **Old Enchantment Item**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (Quicksilver)
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Extra Eyeshadow
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Cig: Nikotin - Premium Cigarette (classic)
Lips: Zibska - Blacktop Lipstick  **Uber**
Necklace: OtC - Chained Collar (Black)
Tattoo: Reckless - Joon
Top/Jacket: R3Volt - Triksa V2
Wrists: Mandala - Sankara Bracelets (Black)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails
Rings: Kibitz - Misti Rings
Hips: Zombie Suicide - Inverted Cross Hip Implants
Pants: Blueberry - Rene Pants **NEW**
Shoes: GoS - Triumph Boots (Black)
Bat: Bad Unicorn Clothing - Bonds Baseball Bat



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll