.All About That Attitude.

Every fashionista needs a signature piece, something they're known for wearing. Whether it's a style, a specific accessory or hairstyle, an attitude or a brand, everyone has something. For me, as my style tends to vary, it's more about attitude. And my attitude demanded this jacket combo. I love it!


What I'm wearing: 
Head/Body: TMP
Hair: Truth Hair - Echo
Glasses: FLite - Government Glasses (Blk/Silver)
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes (QuickSilver)
Necklace: Mandala - Ero Sensei (Black)
Watch: Mandala - Billionaire (Leather / Black)
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Black)
Jacket/Top: Spirit - Pumpkin Jacket (Black)  **UBER**
Skirt: Tres Blah - Vintage Pencil Skirt (Black)
Shoes: REIGN - Lenna Heels (Black)
Purse: ISON - Kabuki crocodile tote (Onyx)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll