.En Route.

Welcome back, my darlings! I've returned with yet another themed post for you today, with all the great events going on across the grid I just couldn't resist myself. I do hope you enjoy!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Claudia SK (2BR)
Hair: Taketomi - Athena
Helmet: Random Matter - Chapman Helmet - v2 - Black  **District 5**
Goggles: Remarkable Oblivion - Sandstorm Goggles (Redout)
Patch: OtC - Patch
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Hazel)
Makeup: Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded (War)
Makeup: Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded (Gyu)
Blood: Lovely Disarray - Vital Hostility (Facial cuts only)
Tattoo: Reckless - Arun **Swagfest**
Binoculars: AITUI - Wanderlust Binoculars (Red)
Outfit: Monso - My Jumpsuit (Black) **Uber**
Hipbag: Remarkable Oblivion - Hipster Bag (Tarmac)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Casual)
Watch/Bracelet: Mandala - Billionaire Smexy (Black) **C88**
Shoes: Gos - Triumph Boots (Male/black)
Backpack: Deco - MESH Survivalist Backpack

Poses Used: Purple Poses - Vanessa Pose Set




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll