.Light the Way.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with a new post for a new week, loads of goodies both new and old! I do hope you enjoy. <3


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Skye II (Jamaica 03) **The Arcade**
Hair: Exile - Dancing on my own  **The Arcade**
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Wild at Heart Antlers **The Arcade**
Floral Headband: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Flower Crown **The Arcade**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
Earrings: KOSH - Selva Oscura Earrings
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Wishing Lantern Necklace **The Arcade**
Dress: Apple May Designs - Luna Maxi Dress (Garden)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Casual)
Nails: Flair - Set 135
Bracelet: KOSH - Selva Oscura Bracelet
Lantern: +Half-Deer+ - Forest's Tale - Wishing Lantern  **The Arcade**

Poses: Purple Poses - Miranda Pose Set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll