.Oh, Romeo.

Welcome back, my lovlies! I've brought you yet another mix and match outfit for today's post, and I've talked my personal Romeo, my darling hubby Cross, into snapping the pics for me! Enjoy <3
The horns, a new addition to the line over at PANIK and now available at the current round of the Thrift Shop are darling! Gorgeous textures and attention to detail make this an instant favorite for any girl's accessory closet! Love it, check them out!
The face paint and the hedgehog are both new additions to the lines over at +Half-Deer+ and now available! The hedgehog, a darling little accessory, comes with both a wearable and a rezzable version, there is both Juliet and Romeo, and they're completely adorable, available thru the Mingle event! The face paint is a Fifty Linden Friday special at the store, and comes with several options as well! Make sure to check them out! <3
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ria Tan R 5
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (oak)
Hair: Truth - Tyr  **NEW**
Ears: *Epic* - Fantasy Faun Ears (Sparrows/Black)
Horns: PANIK - Malefique Horns **Thrift Shop**
Makeup: +Half-Deer+ - Faun Face [v2] **FLF**
Eye makeup: Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded (speckle)
Liner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Piercing: Pekka - Mon Gem Piercing
Beauty Mark: Pekka - Beauty Marks (no.1)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Casual)
Nails: Wicked Peach - Elven Path (Silver) **Fantasy Gacha**
Top: Teefy - Skyla Ruffle Sleeve Tank (black)
Shorts: The Secret Store - Balloon Shorts (Carbon) **C88**
Shoes: Blah - My Satin Bow Pumps (black)
Feet: Slink - Mesh feet (mid)
Hedgehog: +Half-Deer+ - Romeo Hedgehog **Mingle**
Bracelets: Amorous - Bangled (3)
Necklace: MG - My Deer Heart **C88**
Poses Used: Marukin - Various Sets
 and the close up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll