.Urban Graphic.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with a hot new look for you today, of mixed mesh and non mesh, I'm totally diggin' the look, I must admit.  
I'm usually not one for buying outfits, I like to mix and match and make my own look... and buying outfits, especially off the marketplace (considering the fact that very few outfits look like the ad) isn't usually my cup of tea. However, one look at the graphic design on the front of the shirt (and the low price) and I was hooked.  I hope you like it! :D


What I'm wearing:

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Eyelashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes (Starlita)
Glasses: Shadz - Play Pause Rewind
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Earrings: Apple May Designs -Obnoxious Hoops (silver)
Outfit: ::Alterego:: - Hardcore Bitch (Charcoal) *includes mesh top, skirt, garter socks*
Skin: AKERUKA - Twiggy (medium) **NEW**
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Anais (Rouge) **NEW**
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics - Glam lipstick/teeth (Burgandy)
Tattoo: Blackfeet - Time Out
Boots: *Coco* - Engineer Boots (black)
Bracers: Chix - Classic Bracers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll