.Out for a Stroll.

Hello again! :) I'm back with a cute new look today,inspired by this cute little basket prop I found through one of my favorite stores, {what next}!! It comes with 5 different poses and a wearable apple prop as well, I couldn't resist. Love it! 
I hope you enjoy the look as much as I enjoyed it! :D




What I'm wearing:

Skin: AKERUKA - Twiggy (Medium) **NEW**
Makeup: AKERUKA - Twiggy Medium Lips Tatoo Rosso (comes with skin)

Basket w/poses: {what next} - Portobello Basket Prop (includes 5 poses + apple prop)

Hair: [LeLutka] - Blythe (Dark Red)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)

Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlita)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Weakness **NEW**
Necklace: [MANDALA] - Kabuki Necklace (Silver)
Bracelet/Nails: [MANDALA] - Kabuki Bracelet (Silver)

Dress: [AB] - Mesh Mindy Dress (Black)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure (Black)

Photographs taken at: {What's Next}
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/113/97/31

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll