.Enticement.

Just Because you can, doesn't mean you should. But in this instance, I definitely should! It's been a long week, and what better way to treat yourself than to buy yourself something flirty and fun? I threw on a daring red lip to match, a set of killer heels and I've draped myself across the couch at the perfect angle while I wait for him to come home from work. The smile on his face when he walks in will set the tone for the rest of the night, and I'm ready to play.


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Glam Affair - Moirah **C88**
Hair: Truth Hair - Azalea
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Eyeliner: Deetalez - Eyeliner for Catwa
Lipstick: Deetalez - Lipsticks for Catwa - Matte
Glasses: Flite - Government Glasses (Blk/Gold)
Neck / Wrists: Mandala - Chunkeeey!!_24kGold
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails (Square)
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring (Blk)
Bodysuit: Just Because - Willow Bodysuit **NEW**
Shoes: REIGN - BootyCall Pumps

Decor: 
Consignment - Oversized Corner Chair - Black
Apple Fall - Fiber Rug


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll