.Stand Up.

Welcome back, my darlings! After all the great events going on across the grid, I couldn't resist myself and came up with yet another casual outfit for you to check out. I hope you enjoy!


What I'm wearing: 
Skin: League - Erin sunkiss natural brunette c
Head: Lelutka - Stella **NEW**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth hair - Delta
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Grey)
Piercing: Kibitz - Dimp Gem Piercings
Necklace: OtC - Choked (Black)
Watch: Mandala - Kotowari Watch
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Top: Spirit Store - Wayat polo shirt   **TMD**
Pants: Cynful - Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Flite - Lowtop Ducks (Red)
Backpack: Blackfeet - "VRTHUR K" Backpack (Black)  **old xiasumi school festival item**
Boombox: Bad Unicorn - Silver" 808 Boombox RARE  **Kustom9**

Poses Used: Diesel Works - Drogo Pose Set



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll