.My Cold Embrace.

Good evening, my darlings! I've brought you yet another sexified little post for you today, mix and match, here and there, this event and that, I just couldn't resist! So many events, sooo many events. I'm loving it!
The dress, a brand new item from none other than American Bazaar and now available at The 100 Block Event in several color options is simply an instant favorite! Love the textures, great fit, zero modding to fit my shape - my only complaint is the alpha doesn't seem to want to cover my booty, so when I move in certain positions it pokes out. >.> The upside to that, of course, is that I have plenty of other alphas I can wear that will work with it, it's just a matter of finding the right one. Overall, still a really great dress!
The coiled arm snake, a new item from the oh so talented Halogen Magic of +Half-Deer+ and available at the current round of Chapter Four, is a must have! Great design, great fit, there's even a rezzable coiled snake you can use! Make sure to check it out. <3
What I'm wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Ria Tan (11 R ) **NEW**
Beauty Mark: Pekka - Beauty Marks (1)
Piercing: Pekka - Plasma Unisex Piercing (Gold)  **TMD**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth v2)
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray - Underworld Allegiance - Eye Makeup
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Hair: Exile - Crazy In Love
Ears: [MANDALA] - Taper Ears
Teeth: Illmatic - The Perfect Teeth (Vamp'd Edition)
Bracelet: +Half-Deer+ - Baby Cornsnake Arm Coil (night) **Chapter Four**
Hands:Slink - Mesh Hands (casual)
Nails: Pekka - Slink Avatar Enhancement (Cross)
Dress: American Bazaar - Janis Dress (Black) **100 Block**
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (high)
Shoes: REIGN - Bow Peeps (black) **100 Block**
Necklace: [MANDALA] - Kotowari Necklace **TMD**

Poses Used: Diesel Works - Various Sets
and the final!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll