.Walk With Me.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with yet another mix and match, here and there sort of outfit, I just couldn't resist! I hope you enjoy! <3
The shoes, a beyond adorable addition to line over at DaZed Designs, owned by the talented Miss Heydra Starfall were an instant favorite the moment I put them on! Great design, beautiful leopard print texture (we all know how I love my prints!) and just a must have - make sure to check them out! <3
The skin, a new release from the oh so talented skin god behind Belleza and now available at the current round of Collabor88 in 4 different makeup sets is simply gorgeous! Attention to detail is rampant in Belleza skins, highlights and shading where it counts, and highly detailed facial accents. Love it!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila 4 R **C88**
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Melissa Mesh Hair (Gingerbread / RARE) **The Arcade**
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (Green)
Necklace: [Tea.s] - Star Key Necklace (Gold) **SL Fashion Week**
Top: Ducknipple - Campi (short)
Pants: [Bubble] - Denim Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Dazed Designs - Isabelle (Leopard) **NEW**
Tattoo: Pekka - Leopard Spot Tattoo
Nails: Shock - Animalier Nails
Bracelet: JCNY - Reckless Love Charm Bracelet
Ring: Zombie Suicide - Crow Skull Ring **NEW**
Purse: Faun - Leather Vivian Clutch (taupe) **SL Fashion Week**
Piercing: Pekka - Geni Diamond Pelvis Piercing (Gold) **NEW**
the close up!
and omg sheeeews!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll