.Vavavoom.

Hello again, my darling blog stalkers! I've returned yet again with a little sexiness in animal print for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, oh the hair! A new release from the oh so talented mastermind behind Truth Hair, Truth Hawks! Amazing textures, gorgeous styling and that vavavoom feeling you get from sporting a sexy hairstyle - make sure to check it out at the new round of Fameshed! <3
The dress, a new item from the creative designers behind R3Volt and now available in stores is simply stunning! I'm a sucker for animal print, and helloooo zebra! I must inform you that no zebras were harmed during the making of this dress (*snorts*) and it's hella cute! Look at eeeet! If I wasn't lucky enough to be in their blogger group, I'd be in the store like shut up and take my monies! o.o Great fit, zero modding to fit my shape and lovely textures - make this a must have for any girl's closet! (yes, they have other textures for the corset section as well) Make sure to check it out!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila ( 1 / Tan / Red ) **C88**
Hair: Truth - Venus **Fameshed**
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes (Oxidation)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Necklace: Mandala - Omochi (black)
Bracelets: Mandala - Omochi (Arasiyama black)
Dress: Revolt - Lyna Dress [v2] **NEW**
Shoes: Redgrave - Cathy
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma
Beauty Marks: Pekka - Beauty Marks (#1)
Piercing: Pekka - Cruxi Diamond Chest Piercing (black)

and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll