.A Little Leather.

Hello again, my darlings! I've returned with yet another sexified outfit for you today, mix and match, here and there, this event and that - I do hope you enjoy! <3
The top, a new item from the talented mastermind behind Scrub and now available at the current round of She&Him in several color options is amazing! I love the textures, great fit with zero modding for my shape and just sexy as hell. Make sure to check it out!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Leila TLC Tan 4 R **The Liasion Collaborative**
Hair: Truth - Renata **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Gray)
Eyeliner: Pekka - Metallic Under Eye Liner (black)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Top: Scrub - Just A Little (black leather) **She&Him**
Skirt: Scrub - 8 Buckles Skirt (black)
Collar: Pekka - Chain Collar (black)
Piercing: Shock - Claws of Death
Piercing2: Scrub - Death in my belly
Gloves: Praxis - Mortis Gloves
Boots: Praxis - Michelle Thigh Highs (black) **NEW**
Rings: Zombie Suicide - Crow Skull Ring
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (night in moscow)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte

Poses: Purple Poses - Model Poses **SL Fashion Week**

and the close up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll