.After The Masquerade.

It's been a long night, we've attended multiple soirees and spent the majority of our night dancing and having drinks and chatting with old friends. We're finally home, and it's time to peel off the offending layers of clothing. The corset was too tight, my hair slowly fought the restraining bands to hold it in place, and the heels pinched my toes all night. I'm tired, and glad to be home... but my mind still races, my body still buzzes with the excitement of the night. As he finishes his shower, I've arranged the furniture and carefully positioned myself to be the first thing he sees as he exits the bath. I do think he'll like my newest acquisition, don't you?



What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Applier: Deetalez - Ana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Dasha
Headpiece: Kibitz - Somilia head jewel - gold - ULTRA RARE **Old Gacha Item**
Eyes: IKON - Hope eyes (Oak)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Necklace: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Collapse Diamond Necklace
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious (Square)
Ring: Empyrean Forge -  Contessa Ring - White Pearl & Gold
Top: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 2 - Maitreya - Bra - RARE   **FGC**
Pasties: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 6 - Maitreya - Pasties **FGC**
Arms:  Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 23 - Maitreya - Arm Cuff  **FGC**
Underwear: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 3 - Maitreya - Thong - RARE    **FGC**
Thighs: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 24 - Maitreya - Thigh Garter **FGC**
Ankles: Moon Elixir - Courtesan - 25 - Maitreya - Anklet  **FGC**
Toenails: Wicked Peach - Onyx Nails Mani / Pedi

Rose: Catwa - Morticia Rose
Floor Roses: Catwa - Laying roses (Red)
Petals: Lisp - Rose Petals
Chaise: Trompe Loeil - Alexi Chase Lounge Neutral
Hanging Plant: Soy - Super long Hanging Hedera
Mask: David Heather - Masquerade Mask/Gold  **Old Gacha Item**

Pose: Thrust Poses - Lounging Pose Set **NEW**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll