.Lying in Wait.

I've made it home before the hubs, and I've been shopping! He might hate the credit card bills but he can't deny that he loves what I buy for him with them! Hah. I've changed into something more comfortable and I'm lying in wait for him to walk through the door when I hear the familiar jingling of his keys at the door. I bite my lip and wait.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Lelutka - Stella
Applier: Glam Affair - ( Lelutka Heads ) Shiroi - Jamaica **C88**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Truth Hair - Loni **The Fantasy Collective**
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes (Green)
Necklace: RealEvil Industries - Lolita Necklace  **Shiny Shabby**
Tattoo: Reckless - Sugata
Wrists: Mandala - Utamara
Dress: Blueberry - Selena Dress **Summerfest**
Shoes: Reign - Olivia Heels (High)  **C88**

Bed: Soy - Metal Platform Bed **C88**





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll